Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 1 January 2021.
Accepting the Terms
TaxVisor is a product by Bytegenics Solutions Private Limited. (called TaxVisor from here onwards).
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at any TaxVisor website.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with TaxVisor, or (b) you are not a resident of India.
Provision of the Services by TaxVisor
- Taxvisor is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Taxvisor provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Taxvisor may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Taxvisor's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Taxvisor when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Taxvisor disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Taxvisor may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Taxvisor at any time, at Taxvisor’s discretion.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Company Name may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Company Name a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. Company Name reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Company Name express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
In no event shall Company Name, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Company Name, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.